Recipe by A Fisher
I was searching for a peanut butter and jelly fudge recipe but couldn't find one. So i took a great peanut butter fudge recipe and added jelly to make a layered fudge. Basically it is peanut butter fudge with a jelly filling (layered). It may not sound good but i assure you it is delicious. Everyone that has tried it says it is great.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8 by 8 inch pan with tin foil and set aside.
- Place butter into a medium saucepan and melt it over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and milk, stirring.
- Boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Place confectioners' sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour hot peanut butter mixture over confectioners’ sugar and beat until smooth.
- Pour about half of the mix into the 8 by 8 inch pan, and smooth out evenly.
- Spread Jelly on top of the first layer of peanut butter. The amount depends on your preference. (too much oozes out later).
- Pour the rest of the mix on top of the jelly and spread evenly.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Remove from the pan and cut into 1-inch squares.