Perfect Pixie's Note:
Even better than the sandwich!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Line a 12 muffin tin with muffin papers.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 4In another bowl, mix the peanut butter with the egg.Add the milk, a little at a time, then mix in the butter.
- 5Pour the wet batter into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir gently to combine. The batter will be stiff.
- 6Put a heaping tablespoon of batter in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- 7Use a finger to make an indentation in the center and put a teaspoon of jelly in the hole.
- 8Cover with another heaping tablespoon of batter or enough to fill each cup about 2/3 full.
- 9Spread the batter gently until no jelly is visible.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes, then turn the muffins onto a wire rack to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- 11Be careful: the jelly centers can get hot. Makes 12 muffins.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Jelly Filled Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 276.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 5.6 g