For use with my "basic vanilla cupcake" recipe or cupcake of your choice. Also works as cake icing. Use fruit flavor of your choice...strawberry, grape, mixed berry, orange, however you like you pbj!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare, bake, and cool cupcakes.
- 2On medium-high speed, beat butter until fluffy. Add vanilla. Beat in peanut butter, then jelly, then confectioners sugar until smooth.
- 3Spoon 1 1/4 c mixture into frosting bag. Snip 1/4" hole in one corner. Insert bag tip 1" into center top of each cupcake. Squeeze 1 Tbs frosting into each.
- 4Spread remaining mixture over cupcakes.
- 5Optional: Garnish with crushed peanuts or peanut butter mini-chips.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcakes or Icing
Serving Size: 1 (1618 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.8
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.2 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g