Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
For use with my "basic vanilla cupcake" recipe or cupcake of your choice. Also works as cake icing. Use fruit flavor of your choice...strawberry, grape, mixed berry, orange, however you like you pbj!
- Prepare, bake, and cool cupcakes.
- On medium-high speed, beat butter until fluffy. Add vanilla. Beat in peanut butter, then jelly, then confectioners sugar until smooth.
- Spoon 1 1/4 c mixture into frosting bag. Snip 1/4" hole in one corner. Insert bag tip 1" into center top of each cupcake. Squeeze 1 Tbs frosting into each.
- Spread remaining mixture over cupcakes.
- Optional: Garnish with crushed peanuts or peanut butter mini-chips.