Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the perfect cookie for last minute bake sales, classroom snacks, etc. I use strawberry jelly but you can use any jelly you have on hand! Wonderful recipe to have your children help you make too! Yields approx. 3 dozen cookies depending on how big you make them.
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) jar strawberry jelly
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Open cookie dough and shape cookies into 1" sized balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and press your finger lightly into top of cookie to make a little well for the jelly.
- Fill hole in cookie with 1/2 teaspoons of your favorite jelly.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack.