Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Does anyone ever get over peanut butter and jelly? This will please just about all pallets! So easy to do and so enjoyed by all!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding (sugar-free ok)
- 2⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup Cool Whip (Lite)
- 1 graham wafer crust (I buy this)
- 1⁄2 cup grape jelly or 1⁄2 cup grape jam
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts
- Stir cream cheese& peanut butter until blended and soft.
- Add pudding mix, milk powder and water.
- Mix well with a wire whisk (preferably).
- Blend in 1/4 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture into piecrust and refrigerate.
- Stir grape (or any fruit) jam or jelly until soft.
- Blend in remaining 1/2 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread evenly over filling mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
This recipe is easy and tastes great! I really liked it! I made sure the cream cheese was softened and the Cool Whip was thawed. I also used boysenberry jam instead of grape.
I was looking for a good pb and j recipe and happened upon this one. Made it, tasted it, loved it! I took it to a get together and was begged for the recipe! Thanks for a good recipe!