- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup softened margarine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 2 cups reese peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in eggs until mixture is smooth.
- Press half of mixture in bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
- Spread with grape jelly.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup Reese's chips.
- Crumble remaining dough over chips.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips; cool.
- Cut into squares and enjoy.