Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I get such cravings for peanut butter, i'm so glad you are meant to have 1 tbsp a day to naturally loose weight because i do just that. these are great alternatives to the sandwich
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup strawberry jelly (or any flavour jelly or preserve you wish)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the jelly.
- Beat with an electric beater on medium speed for 2 minutes, or until blended and crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup of the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread the remaining mixture over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread the jelly evenly over the mixture and crumble the reserved peanut butter mixture over the top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the topping is golden.
- Allow to cool completely then cut into bars and serve.