Recipe by lovin2cook
I know. It sounds gross. Kids love it (and most parents, too). Some like it best without jelly. Depends on your preference. We like it with.
- 2 flour tortillas, 8-inch
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 bananas, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Place tortillas on a paper towel or microwave safe plate and microwave for 10 seconds.
- 2. Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla.
- 3. Add 1 tablespoons jelly to each tortilla.
- 4. Place the banana near the edge of each tortilla and fold up the ends of the tortilla.
- 5. Roll-up and enjoy!
- - use crunchy peanut butter and various jams, jellies and/or preserves.