Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know. It sounds gross. Kids love it (and most parents, too). Some like it best without jelly. Depends on your preference. We like it with.
- 2 flour tortillas, 8-inch
- 4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 1. Place tortillas on a paper towel or microwave safe plate and microwave for 10 seconds.
- 2. Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla.
- 3. Add 1 tablespoons jelly to each tortilla.
- 4. Place the banana near the edge of each tortilla and fold up the ends of the tortilla.
- 5. Roll-up and enjoy!
- - use crunchy peanut butter and various jams, jellies and/or preserves.
Delicious! I used strawberry-rhubarb jam as it was what I had open (it was either that or raspberry.) Thanks for sharing!
OH MY! I may have just found a new breakfast to eat. I've been trying to eat more bananas but they end up in the freezer for banana bread because I get tired of them. But this recipe just may change that. I made with the strawberry -- next time it just might be raspberry. Thanks for a treat!
We've been known to snack on these when the pantry is bare and it's a few days 'til payday. It's a nice dessert alternative for company for times like that also. It's amazing what can be done with a tortilla!