Hi Food.com! The title pretty much says it all. This one is for the BACON LOVERS!!! Sounds weird, I know....but for the ones with a little courage, little room to spare in the belt area, and have no problems with cholesterol, I urge you to try it. It's something I came up with while bored and being a fatty. Doubt I invented anything original, but it was pretty good. The peanut butter adds a creamy and familiar flavor that we all love. The jelly adds the sweetness. The bacon adds crunch and saltiness...all of which are lovely together. Tip: Cook bacon until extra crispy. You want it to to break like chips...soft bacon in this sandwhich is not that good....yuck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Place bacon on cookie baking sheet and place in oven.
- 3Depending on your oven, bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is EXTRA crispy. The bacon needs to break apart like potato chips -- soft bacon does not go well in this recipe.
- 4On each side of each piece of white bread, spread peanut butter and jelly. I know I said to use 1 tablespoon each, but the amount is really up to you. Bread and preferences comes in all shapes and sizes, use any amounts at your discretion.
- 5Place the 3 slices of warm, crispy bacon in between the sandwich.
- 6Optional: Spray a pan with Pam Oil Spray or lightly butter it. Then toast each side of the sandwich for added flavor and crunch.
- 7Enjoy in moderation!
Browse Our Top Bizarre Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bizarre Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Jelly Bacon Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.3
- Calories from Fat 363
- Total Fat 40.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 986.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 15.7 g