Recipe by Tish
Easy sweet instead of the fat full desserts we all enjoy and pay extra for. Your child will like it!
Top Review by Fahad H.
Seriously Really Great Recipes Specially For me because I love Peanuts . i would try this recipes in this week also I have also Collected Some great Recipes here ( http://www.fooducook.com/ ) i will also add this recipes in my Collection .
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons jam
- 1 apple, cut into thin wedges (remove apple skins)
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave tortillas 10 seconds to soften.
- Spread each with a tablespoon of peanut butter and 2 tsp jam.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place 2-3 apple wedges down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas.
- Transfer rolls to baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small cup.
- Sprinkle half of mixture on top of each roll.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes before eating.