Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Easy sweet instead of the fat full desserts we all enjoy and pay extra for. Your child will like it!
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons jam
- 1 apple, cut into thin wedges (remove apple skins)
- 1 teaspoon melted butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Microwave tortillas 10 seconds to soften.
- Spread each with a tablespoon of peanut butter and 2 tsp jam.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place 2-3 apple wedges down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up tortillas.
- Transfer rolls to baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small cup.
- Sprinkle half of mixture on top of each roll.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes before eating.
Seriously Really Great Recipes Specially For me because I love Peanuts . i would try this recipes in this week also I have also Collected Some great Recipes here ( http://www.fooducook.com/ ) i will also add this recipes in my Collection .
I'm not a big fan of peanut butter and jelly anything, but I thought that my children would really like these. They were easy to make and they enjoyed making their own lunch, but when everything was said and done they didn't really care for them. Thank you for sharing this recipe, but it just wasn't to our tastes.
Made these today for lunch and they were absolutely wonderful! Would not change a thing. Perfect just the way they are!