1/5 Photos of Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Chip Sandwich
My younger brother and I would always take our potato chips and put them inside our PB&J sandwich. We loved the crunch! And, the saltiness of the chips really off-sets the sweetness of the sandwich. I think we got the idea from an episode of the Cosby Show after seeing Cliff Huxtable line his hoagie with potato chips and wash it all down with grape soda!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices bread
- peanut butter
- jelly, your favorite flavor
- chips, your favorite kind
- 1Spread one piece of bread with peanut butter.
- 2Top the peanut butter with a layer of chips.
- 3Spread the other piece of bread with jelly.
- 4Put the two pieces together, press down until you hear the "crunch", and enjoy!
- 5(This is also good with a PB & Marshmallow Fluff sandwich.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter, Jelly, and Chip Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g