Recipe by Cynna
From June '06 Cooking Light. It's Peanut Butter Jammie time!
Top Review by airforce_chick315
everyone loved them! i thought they were a little too sweet, but hey they were a hit! just do u know there is no way this recipe makes 36 cookies unless i ded something wrong, i got more like 15
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons jam, your choice of flavor
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cup.
- Place peanut butter, sugar, and egg into mixing bowl and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add flour and stir well.
- Shape dough into 36 1-inch balls.
- Place one inch apart on sprayed baking sheet.
- Press thumb into center of cookie and chill for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake cookies for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Add 1/2 tsp jam to center of each cookie.
- Store in air-tight containers.