Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are the a different muffin that will be loved by kids and adults alike. I got the recipe from Kraft.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat egg, 1 cup peanut butter and the oil in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add sugar; mix well. Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition; set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to peanut butter mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon enough batter into each of 12 greased muffin cups to cover bottom of cup. Spoon 1/2 teaspoons each of the jam and remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter over batter in cups. Cover evenly with batter.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
- VARIATION: Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor of jam and variety of Peanut Butter.
These were a huge hit with my bf. I thought the texture was a little more like a brownie than a muffin. However, that did not phase my bf; he gobbled up three when he got home from work. I think next time I may double the jam for a little more fruit flavor. Thanks for a recipe my bf will be begging for again!