Recipe by - Momma Loon
This classic pair of PB & J come together to make a yummy and moist breakfast or snack muffin. My kids adore these muffins and will gobble up the whole dozen the very first day.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons jam
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Beat the egg, 1 cup of peanut butter and the oil in a large bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Gradually add the milk, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt). Add to the peanut butter mixture, stir until moistened.
- Spoon just enough batter into each of the 12 paper lined muffin cups to cover the bottom of the cup. Spoon a dollop of jam over the batter (aprox. 1/2 tsp.). Cover evenly with the remaining batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned. Cool in pan 5 minutes then remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of milk.