- 12 slices bread (I use honey whole wheat)
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons jam (I use strawberry)
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread peanut butter and jam on 6 separate slices of bread, and form sandwiches.
- In mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs; add milk and salt and mix together.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, coating well.
- Place in skillet and brown both sides.
- Serve immediately.
- Variation: use waffles instead of bread!