Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Kids go wild over these. I gave this recipe to a friend of mine who sent them of with her daughter to school for a class party and she said that the plate was clean.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) boxbetty crocker peanut butter cookie dough
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (1 lb) containerbetty crocker rich & creamy vanilla frosting
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam or 1⁄4 cup strawberry jam
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir all Cookie Base ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, stir frosting, milk and peanut butter until well blended.
- Spread over base.
- Stir jam; drop by teaspoonfuls over frosting.
- Swirl jam for a marbled design with tip of knife.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or until set.