1 hr 15 mins
Carmen B.'s Note:
Kids go wild over these. I gave this recipe to a friend of mine who sent them of with her daughter to school for a class party and she said that the plate was clean.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box betty crocker peanut butter cookie dough
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, stir all Cookie Base ingredients until soft dough forms.
- 4Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers.
- 5Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- 6Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 7In small bowl, stir frosting, milk and peanut butter until well blended.
- 8Spread over base.
- 9Stir jam; drop by teaspoonfuls over frosting.
- 10Swirl jam for a marbled design with tip of knife.
- 11Refrigerate 20 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter & Jam Bars
Serving Size: 1 (846 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 44.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g