1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Ice Cream With Chocolate Covered Peanuts
wicked cook 46's Note:
Just another creation playing with my ice cream maker. I usually stick with a basic ice cream recipe and play with the added ingredients. You can add more or less peanut butter depending on your taste
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wisk sugars and egg together.Set aside.
- 2In a saucepan over low/meduim heat,creams . Do not boil but heat just until the edges start to bubble. Slowly add part of the heated milk to the eggs wisking constantly. This keeps the eggs from scrambling LOL. Add the heated egg mixture to the remaining milk in pan. Add peanut butter and stir until melted and until it thickens slightly and coats a spoon. Remove from heat.Strain through sieve.
- 3Pour into an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturs directions.
- 4Halfway thru the freezing add chocolate coverd peanuts.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ice Cream With Chocolate Covered Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.7
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 182.8 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g