1 hr 11 mins
Perfect ice cream cookie sandwiches. Dip half in melted chocolate for an extra touch of goodness! (A-Z Kids Cookbook)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Mix all ingredients and shape into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- 3Place 3 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 4Flatten in criss-cross pattern with floured fork.
- 5Bake until brown, 9 to 11 minutes.
- 6When cool press 1 slightly rounded tablespoon of ice cream between cookies. Freeze until firm.
- 7Melt 1 package semisweet chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons shortening over stove, stirring occasionally. Let stand 2 minutes, then dip half of each sandwich into chocolate.
- 8Place in pan; freeze until firm. Store wrapped in plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.2
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 182.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g