Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an easy no-bake dessert that is great for summer bbq and potlucks.
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- 453.59 g jar hot fudge
- 177.44 ml creamy peanut butter
- 340.19 g container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 236.59 ml salted peanuts
- Pour the hot fudge into a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave 2 minutes on high. Do not allow to boil.
- Stir peanut butter into hot fudge until smooth.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with a layer of ice cream sandwiches, using 9 1/2 sandwiches.
- Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches.
- Using half the chocolate mixture, put 9 mounds on top and swirl with knife to distribute.
- Top with half the peanuts.
- Repeat layers.
- Freeze until firm, 1 hour.
- Cut into squares to serve.