1 hr 10 mins
This is an easy no-bake dessert that is great for summer bbq and potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the hot fudge into a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave 2 minutes on high. Do not allow to boil.
- 2Stir peanut butter into hot fudge until smooth.
- 3Allow to cool to room temperature.
- 4Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish with a layer of ice cream sandwiches, using 9 1/2 sandwiches.
- 5Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches.
- 6Using half the chocolate mixture, put 9 mounds on top and swirl with knife to distribute.
- 7Top with half the peanuts.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Freeze until firm, 1 hour.
- 10Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.7
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 243.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ice cream sandwiches