Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this recipe in an old magazine. I haven't tried it yet.
- 8 graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter and press into 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix peanut butter and confectioner's sugar until crumbly.
- Reserve 1/8 cup of peanut butter mixture for topping, then spread the remainder on top of graham cracker crust.
- Beat ice cream, milk and pudding mix until creamy and pour on top of peanut butter mixture.
- Top with Cool Whip and reserved crumbs.
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.