2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
A cool Summer treat from Nestle! Prep time includes time to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Press 3/4 package cookie dough onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
- 4Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell.
- 5Cool completely on wire rack.
- 6Spread 1/4 cup peanut butter over crust.
- 7Mix ice cream, remaining peanut butter and 1/4 cup peanuts in a medium bowl.
- 8Spoon into cookie crust; spread evenly.
- 9Drizzle with chocolate syrup and additional peanuts.
- 10Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 11Bake remaining cookie dough according to package directions.
- 12Cool completely on wire rack; crumble cookies.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.5
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 260.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 9.6 g