Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A cool Summer treat from Nestle! Prep time includes time to chill.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagenestle refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, softened and divided
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter, divided
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream or 1 pint soy ice cream, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts, plus extra for sprinkling,if desired
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Press 3/4 package cookie dough onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Spread 1/4 cup peanut butter over crust.
- Mix ice cream, remaining peanut butter and 1/4 cup peanuts in a medium bowl.
- Spoon into cookie crust; spread evenly.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and additional peanuts.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Bake remaining cookie dough according to package directions.
- Cool completely on wire rack; crumble cookies.
Very easy, simple, and delicious. We loved it, a magmificient taste !
Made this on Sunday for a company dessert. What a wonderfully easy and super luscious pie. Like a sundae with a bonus of chocolate chip cookies. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Kree!