Amber Dawn's Note:
This is a quick dessert that I make before most pot-lucks or parties. I get rave reviews every time I take this anywhere. I got this recipe from my little sister, Brit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon light Karo syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I use chunky peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- 1Crust: Finely chop peanuts (Food processor works best).
- 2Mix butter with nuts.
- 3Press mixture into pie pan until it covers entire pan and put in freezer until filling is ready.
- 4Filling: Mix together ice cream, karo syrup and peanut butter.
- 5I found that a Kitchen Aid Mixer or Food Processor works best to mix.
- 6Once mixture is blended together add in peanuts and coconut.
- 7Scoop mixture into pie crust.
- 8It will be fairly soft and should smooth out evenly pretty easily.
- 9Freeze until ready to serve.
- 10I usually make this a few hours before serving, so it has a chance to freeze again (It makes serving much easier if the pie is froze).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.8
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.2 mg
- Sodium 167.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 18.9 g