Peanut Butter Ice Cream (No Cook)
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter (I like skippy naturals of Jif honey peanut butter)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar (or a little less)
- 3 cups half-and-half (you can use a combo of milk and heavy cream here too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Oreo cookies, chopped and fozen
- peanut butter cup, chopped and frozen
- Reese's pieces
- Beat peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Slowly beat in 1 cup half and half until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk in 2 cups half and half, vanilla and salt.
- Freeze according to manufactures instructions (i sometimes freeze the liquid mixture for 30 minutes to get it reallllly cold first).
- Add mix in's in the last 5 minutes.