Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so easy and tasty- intense peanut butter flavor for the real PB lovers! Use 1/2 cup for less intense peanut butter taste. Cook time is freezing time.
- 3⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter (I like skippy naturals of Jif honey peanut butter)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar (or a little less)
- 3 cups half-and-half (you can use a combo of milk and heavy cream here too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Oreo cookies, chopped and fozen
- peanut butter cup, chopped and frozen
- Reese's pieces
- Beat peanut butter and sugar until smooth.
- Slowly beat in 1 cup half and half until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk in 2 cups half and half, vanilla and salt.
- Freeze according to manufactures instructions (i sometimes freeze the liquid mixture for 30 minutes to get it reallllly cold first).
- Add mix in's in the last 5 minutes.
Kills me...you can't give poor reviews if you didn't even follow the recipe.
This is a great recipe. I used unsweetened almond milk and it worked delicously. What I like about it the most is there are no eggs.<br/>Thank you so much for posting it!
All I could say about this recipe is...YUMMMMM! I absolutely love peanut butter, so thank you so much for posting this delicious ice cream recipe.