- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups light cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine milk, sugar, flour and salt.
- Cook, stirring, on med.
- heat until slightly thickened (approximately 15 min.).
- Stir a few tablespoons of the hot milk mixture into the beaten eggs.
- Return egg-milk mixture to saucepan and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 min.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine and blend well 1 cup of the hot milk mixture with the peanut butter.
- Then stir peanut butter into milk mixture.
- Add vanilla and light cream to milk mixture.