1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Ice Cream
2 hrs 20 mins
I have not made this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine milk, sugar, flour and salt.
- 2Cook, stirring, on med.
- 3heat until slightly thickened (approximately 15 min.).
- 4Stir a few tablespoons of the hot milk mixture into the beaten eggs.
- 5Return egg-milk mixture to saucepan and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 min.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Combine and blend well 1 cup of the hot milk mixture with the peanut butter.
- 8Then stir peanut butter into milk mixture.
- 10Add vanilla and light cream to milk mixture.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.7
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 149.7 mg
- Sodium 347.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 15.8 g