Recipe by Absarunnin
I'm not sure what the difference is between ice cream and gelato, but to me this tastes like gelato...perhaps it's the whole milk and heavy cream?
- 1 cup peanut butter (I use all-natural crunchy)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (I use evaporated cane juice)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Add the milk. Blend on low speed until smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the heavy cream and the vanilla.
- Place mixture in ice cream maker and use according to manual, about 20 minutes until you have ready-to-eat ice cream (that tastes like gelato)!