1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Ice Cream
1 hr 10 mins
I love both Ice Cream and Peanut Butter. Try this and I think you'll agree that there is nothing better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and eggs with an electric mixer until thick, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- 2Pour milk into a small saucepan, and bring to a simmer over low heat.
- 3Gradually drizzle the hot milk into the eggs while whisking vigorously. Then pour the whole mixture into the saucepan.
- 4Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon. Do not boil.
- 5Remove from heat, and whisk in peanut butter. Allow to cool slightly, then whisk in the sweetened condensed milk, half-and-half and vanilla.
- 6Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 7Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- 8Fold in peanut butter cups when mixture is still soft, then transfer to a container, and freeze until solid.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.6
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 231.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g