Recipe by CrinV
From Kraft's What's Cooking Mag. Haven't tried it yet, but looks great and very simple.
- 18 graham crackers, divided
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Line ungreased 8-inch pan with 9 of the crackers.
- Combine butter, sugar, milk and vanilla in large saucepan. Bring to biol on medium-high heat; cook 5 minute Remove from heat.
- Add crumbs and peanut butter. Pour mixture over wafers in pan. Cover with remaining 9 wafers. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Add icing sugar, milk and vanilla; mix well. Spread over cooled wafer mixture in pan.