YUMMY!!! Need I say more
Make and share this Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa recipe from Food.com.
- 2129.31 ml milk, divided
- 118.29 ml smooth peanut butter
- 354.88 ml powdered chocolate milk mix
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- In a large kettle, combine 1 cup milk and peanut butter.
- Stirring frequently, cook over low heat until smooth.
- Increase heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in remaining 8 cups milk and chocolate mix.
- Stirring occasionally, cook just until mixture simmers.
- Garnish with whipped cream.