Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
YUMMY!!! Need I say more
Top Review by Lucky in Bayview
Oh wow! This was soooo good! I'm not sure if I'll drink cocoa any other way from now on. I needed to scale it down and used 1 C. of milk, just shy of 1 T. of PB and 1 packet cocoa mix and skipped the whipped cream. Mmmm...mmm! I'll be make this often. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 2129.31 ml milk, divided
- 118.29 ml smooth peanut butter
- 354.88 ml powdered chocolate milk mix
- whipped cream (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large kettle, combine 1 cup milk and peanut butter.
- Stirring frequently, cook over low heat until smooth.
- Increase heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in remaining 8 cups milk and chocolate mix.
- Stirring occasionally, cook just until mixture simmers.
- Garnish with whipped cream.