I don't know many people who can resist the temptation of the combination of chocolate and peanut butter -- Give this variation of Hot Chocolate and chance to see if you can resist! This mix will serve 20. Be sure to make with milk when serving. I discovered this recipe in Cook's Country Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2working in tow batches, pulse ingredients in food processor until chips are finely ground.
- 3Store in air tight container for up to 3 months.
- 4To Make Peanut Butter Hot Cocoa:.
- 5Stir 1/3 cup of this mix into 1 cup HOT MILK.
- 6Top with whipped cream or marshmallows.
- 7Raspberry Variation:.
- 8Use white chocolate chips in place of peanut butter chips, add 1 (3 oz) box raspberry gelatin and reduce confectioner's sugar to 1 1/2 cups. (NOTE: Be certain to use white chocolate chips as the white chocolate will provide a creamy texture).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Mix
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 158.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 10.0 g