Jeff's Girl Way Out West's Note:
These make the most **adorable** little treats! I make these for my children to take to preschool and the little ones just go crazy over them! And the flavor is tops, too! (My husband loves these.) The honeybees are precious at baby showers and for first birthdays for boys!!! Oh, and did I mention how CUTE these are?!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream peanut butter and butter together.
- 2Add powdered sugar and mix until smooth.
- 3Add graham cracker crumbs; mix well.
- 4Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of "dough" into 1 1/4" ovals.
- 5Place 2" apart on waxpaper-lined cookie sheets.
- 6Place chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl; cook 1 minute or until melted.
- 7Put melted chocolate into a ziploc bag and snip off a tiny piece of one bottom corner of the bag.
- 8Make a stripe of chocolate approximately 1/3 of the way from the "front" of the honeybee.
- 9Follow the first stripe with two more stripes closer to the first stripe and evenly spaced.
- 10Use an almond slice for each wing, placing near first stripe and angling the wings slightly toward the back of the honeybee.
- 11Use a toothpick to "poke" in the eyes of the honebee at the top of his "face".
- 12Arrange on serving platter/plate.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Honeybees
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 190.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g