Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from Edilble Existance http://www.edibleexistence.com/ The only thing I didn't do was top the cookies with real sugar. These cookies are healthy and very tasty. I keep mine refrigerated as they seem a bit more fragile than other cookies.
- 236.59 ml natural-style peanut butter
- 158.51 ml honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together p.b., honey, egg, baking soda and salt.
- Roll the ball into tablespoon sized balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet or on a baking stone.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.