Recipe by mandikaake
I got this recipe from Edilble Existance http://www.edibleexistence.com/ The only thing I didn't do was top the cookies with real sugar. These cookies are healthy and very tasty. I keep mine refrigerated as they seem a bit more fragile than other cookies.
- 1 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together p.b., honey, egg, baking soda and salt.
- Roll the ball into tablespoon sized balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet or on a baking stone.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.