Recipe by Mirj
This is a breakfast favorite in our house, as well as a take-to-school/work snack. Peanut butter and honey, it just doesn't get any better than this!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup whole wheat cereal, quick cooking
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter, crunchy style
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Combine milk, honey, oil, peanut butter, and egg, add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes.