This is a breakfast favorite in our house, as well as a take-to-school/work snack. Peanut butter and honey, it just doesn't get any better than this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- 3Combine milk, honey, oil, peanut butter, and egg, add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- 4Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
- 5Bake at 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Honey Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (620 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 140.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat cereal