- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml creamy peanut butter
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 59.14 ml shortening
- 1 egg
- 354.88 ml flour
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- granulated sugar
- 3 dozen Hershey chocolate kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix ½ cup sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, shortening, and egg thoroughly. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Mold dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until edges are light brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately press candy kisses firmly into each cookie, cool.