Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A gluten-free, hearty, and delicious cookie.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Heath Bar Quinoa Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in Heath bar bits.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon balls of dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Press down with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to wire rack for 5 more minutes.