Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I made these to take to a school party for my step-son. They were delicious and the kids loved them. This recipe is from The Magnolia Bakery.
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 coarsely chopped Heath candy bars
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- Grease and flour a 18 x 12 inch jelly roll pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and peanut butter until fluffy.
- Add in the sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla; mix until well combined.
- Add in the flour and beat until well mixed.
- Evenly spread the batter into the jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a pick comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- In a saucepan, melt the peanut butter chips and cream over medium heat, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle the mixture over the cooled blondies.
- Sprinkle the chopped Heath bars and peanuts on top.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing and serving.
These are delicious and moist! My husband loved them. I puts lots more crushed heath bars on them though :)