Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's another great no-bake treat the kids can help make!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 2 cups granola cereal
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts (you may need more)
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- In a large bowl stir together the peanut butter and honey until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, then the granola.
- Mix well.
- Take 1 heaping T.
- of the peanut butter granola mixture and using your hands,form into a 2 inch log.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour to firm up.
- In the top of a double broiler melt the chocolate.
- Place the chopped nuts in a bowl.
- Dip each peanut butter granola log into the chocolate, then the nuts.
- Repeat until all the logs are dipped.
- Refrigerate to set chocolate.
- Options-use white chocolate and dip logs into chopped green and red pistachos for the holidays.
- For nut alergies-other than peanuts-dip into sprinkles.