Prep 4 hrs 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy granola bars that are great for breakfast, or as a snack! Also a fun way to introduce your kids to the kitchen!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine oats. Spread oats in a baking pan, and toast in oven for 15 minutes, stirring every five minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool five minutes.
- Prepare a 9 x 13 pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cereal, cranberries, chocolate chips, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, combine honey and peanut butter. Cook over low heat until thoroughly combined. Do NOT boil.
- Remove peanut butter mixture from heat; add vanilla, stir to combine.
- Pour over oat mixture, stir to thoroughly combine.
- Pour mixture into prepared 9 x 13 pan.
- Let sit 3-4 hours to set up.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!