4 hrs 45 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
Yummy granola bars that are great for breakfast, or as a snack! Also a fun way to introduce your kids to the kitchen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine oats. Spread oats in a baking pan, and toast in oven for 15 minutes, stirring every five minutes.
- 3Remove from oven, and let cool five minutes.
- 4Prepare a 9 x 13 pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, combine oats, cereal, cranberries, chocolate chips, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- 6In a small sauce pan, combine honey and peanut butter. Cook over low heat until thoroughly combined. Do NOT boil.
- 7Remove peanut butter mixture from heat; add vanilla, stir to combine.
- 8Pour over oat mixture, stir to thoroughly combine.
- 9Pour mixture into prepared 9 x 13 pan.
- 10Let sit 3-4 hours to set up.
- 11Cut into bars and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g