Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very filling and healthy
Make and share this Peanut Butter Granola Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 9x9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, oat bran, and dry milk.
- Add the raisins and mix well, making sure the raisins are seperated.
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, peanut butter, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir in the honey mixture well for a few moments over very low heat. Do not let the mixture get hot.
- Remove from heat, add the egg, and mix well.
- Pour the honey mixture into the oat mixture.
- With a wooden spoon, blend well until all the dry indgredients are moistened.
- Pour into the prepared pan and distribute the batter evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.