Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very filling and healthy
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran or 1⁄2 cup wheat bran
- 1⁄4 cup powdered milk
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup extra- light olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 9x9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, oat bran, and dry milk.
- Add the raisins and mix well, making sure the raisins are seperated.
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, peanut butter, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir in the honey mixture well for a few moments over very low heat. Do not let the mixture get hot.
- Remove from heat, add the egg, and mix well.
- Pour the honey mixture into the oat mixture.
- With a wooden spoon, blend well until all the dry indgredients are moistened.
- Pour into the prepared pan and distribute the batter evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.