Chef #172465's Note:
Very filling and healthy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x9 inch pan.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the oats, oat bran, and dry milk.
- 4Add the raisins and mix well, making sure the raisins are seperated.
- 5In a small saucepan, combine the honey, peanut butter, oil, and vanilla.
- 6Stir in the honey mixture well for a few moments over very low heat. Do not let the mixture get hot.
- 7Remove from heat, add the egg, and mix well.
- 8Pour the honey mixture into the oat mixture.
- 9With a wooden spoon, blend well until all the dry indgredients are moistened.
- 10Pour into the prepared pan and distribute the batter evenly.
- 11Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 50.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g