Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was just too simple to pass up. I will make this again, and I might add some nuts or coconut. It's terrific as a snack or as a homemade breakfast cereal. I would like it on top of ice cream or in granola cookies. Recipe courtesy of www.lynnskitchenadventures.com. Serving size is estimated. YUM!
- Cook oil and peanut butter over low heat until it is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and add sugar.
- Add oats and stir well until oats are coated.
- Spread onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 18 to 20 minutes. Stir at least once.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
This was actually good! I decreased the serving size to six and followed the measurements.
It tastes great after it cools down. I'll probably add more brown sugar next time, but this is definitely a recipe I will continue making.