Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
a nice early morning breakfast meal.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Granola recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups dry oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄4 cup toasted coconut
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Melt together the final 3 ingredients, and pour over oatmeal in cooker, and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 1 1/2 hours stirring every 20 minutes.
- Sprad onto cookie sheet, and when completely cooled break into chunks, and store in an airtight container, or serve when cooled.
This is a great recipe. So tasty. My son liked it so much that he wanted to eat that before dinner. I have a feeling that it won't last long here. Thanks Weekend Cooker :) Made for PRMR tag game
very good...I veganized it w/ Earth Balance...used 1/4 cup of brown sug-Splenda and added some rough ground flax...to "crisp" it I toasted it in the dehydrator for a bit on low...I think this is the way I will approach homemade granola from now on...thanks for a great recipe share!!!-made for "I Recommend Tag" :)
This is really good! Wonderful peanut butter flavor. I made as written but then toasted in the oven for 30 minutes as others suggested. We have been enjoying this as a breakfast cereal with milk. Made for PRMR.