Heaven Bound's Note:
For those who liked my homemade granola recipe, and those who are big peanut butter fans (like me), you'll love this variation! Filling and delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, honey and cinnamon; heat through. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 3Place oats in a baking pan (15X10X1-inch).
- 4Pour warm peanut butter mixture over oats and stir gently until oats are coated. Spread evenly in pan.
- 5Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Cool before eating.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Granola
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 46.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat creamy peanut butter