Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a simple granola recipe, more of a method really, as it is so easy to substitute your favorite ingredients in this. Serve over vanilla ice cream, or with milk for breakfast.
- 6 cups oats (or any dried grain or cereal)
- 1 cup honey- roasted sunflower seeds (or any seed or nut such as almonds, walnuts, etc.)
- 1⁄2 cup melted peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (or any dried fruit such as cranberries, blueberries, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix oats and nuts in a large bowl.
- Combine peanut butter and honey and mix well with dry ingredients.
- Spread on cookie sheet and bake 30 - 60 minutes stirring frequently.
- When cool, add raisins and store tightly covered.