Perfect Pixie's Note:
This was one I have tried that I found in a magazine, it is really good especially if you love peanut butter
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- 2In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, honey and cinnamon, heat through.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 4Place oats in a large, shallow roasting pan or a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- 5Pour warm peanut butter mixture over oats and stir gently till oats are coated.
- 6Spread evenly in pan.
- 7Bake in a 300ºF oven for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off oven.
- 8Meanwhile in a small bowl, cover raisins in boiling water.
- 9Let stand for 10 minutes, drain well.
- 10Stir raisins, nuts and figs into baked mixture.
- 11Return to oven and let dry 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 12Store in covered containers.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Granola
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 8.7 g