1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Granola
Terri Newell's Note:
I found this recipe at hillbillyhousewife.com, a very interesting site. My kids love this granola...they eat it plain, or on top of yogurt with fruit, like a sundae.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt together margarine, peanut butter and honey.
- 2Add vanilla and salt.
- 3Add oatmeal and toss to coat completely.
- 4Spread on baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 375 about 10 minutes. Stir after 5 minutes.
- 6Store at room temperature in sealed container.
- 7Note.watch it closely while it bakes -- it burns easily, especially around the edges where it's spread thinner on the pan.
- 8Also note -- I omit the salt without noticing any change in flavour.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Granola
Serving Size: 1 (474 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.3
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 420.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 18.0 g