Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 473.18 ml peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 118.29 ml corn syrup, dark or light
- 59.14 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- 0 to taste candy sprinkles (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and corn syrup.
- Mix until smooth.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over balls or roll in colored sprinkles.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Delicious! I shaped them to look like actual cookies and made a chocolate glaze with semi-sweet chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup to top them. Loved this recipe. Thanks for sharing.
Very good and easy to make. I took a suggestion and drizzled mine with melted chocolate bark and it was delicious. Thanks, again, Marg!
Yummie!!! These would be really good to throw in a cooler and take fishing or camping with you! I added 1/2 tsp Cinnamon to mine, as I am a cinnamon nut! Almond Bark also works very well as a coating, but we had ours without any coating at all! Thanks for the great post!