Top Review by Roxanne J.R.
Delicious! I shaped them to look like actual cookies and made a chocolate glaze with semi-sweet chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup to top them. Loved this recipe. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 cups peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup, dark or light
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (optional)
- to taste candy sprinkles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and corn syrup.
- Mix until smooth.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over balls or roll in colored sprinkles.
- Store covered in refrigerator.